China joined the World Trade Organization in 2001, and the abundance of business opportunities between American and Chinese companies continues to grow. Traveling on an Asia Getaway organized Trade Mission opens doors for companies seeking to establish or expand business contacts in China, Hong Kong and other Asian destinations.
Asia Getaway's most popular Trade Mission itinerary visits the Pearl River Delta, commonly referred to as the new "workshop of the world". Accounting for a large percentage of China's exportation of watches, telephone sets, toys and footwear, the Pearl River Delta is an ideal location for small and medium sized enterprises to seek business opportunities.
An Asia Getaway Trade Mission benefits your organization with:
- Experienced planning to suit the needs of your organization
- Established buying power for affordable luxury accommodations and services
- Seamless hotel and airport check-in for your members
- Unique venue selections for your dinners and meetings
- Introductions to business and association leaders
- Networking with local professional organizations
- Briefing by local government officials
- Industrial visits and corporate sponsorship
- Joint social activities
- Cultural exchange
- On-site hospitality desk
Access Asia: U.S. Wine Export Mission
Back to Top